Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Zombie anyone?

A serious little guy...
Dinner time...yumm

It is just about 2 in the morning...US Central time. I'm back. I am so exhausted and my body doesn't know whether to sleep or stay awake (hence, being awake right now), but you will not hear any complaints from me! I'm so glad to be back safe and sound and to see my family, but I miss Gulu and the people like crazy. I am way too out of it to type a lot right now but I thought I would try to upload a few pictures while I'm waiting for my last load of clothes to wash and dry. That's right...I got picked up from the airport this afternoon and was informed we were heading straight to Tulsa for the night and then off to Illinois in the morning. My precious mom 'packed a bag' for me. :) Needless to say I'm washing all of my clothes from Africa...the ones that could have stood up on their own so I'll have some clothes to wear this week. Once I get a little more rested I'll be ready to type my little fingers off letting you know alllll about the details of my trip. Thank you to all who wished me a happy bday!


This is one of my favorite pictures...


The Lord's beautiful creation...
They weren't as cute as I remember when playing hungry,hungry hippo as a child :)
At dinner the night of my bday with the surprise cake...
One of the many bday gifts from the Lord to ME! (at the top of the Murchison Falls)





No comments: