Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kipak Lubang

aka..Praise God!!

I'm learning a bit of Acholi and it's so fun!! You should see the Acholi people's faces when I bust out with a few sentences. haha...good stuff.

Yesterday we went out to a IDP camp and got to share the Gospel from hut to hut. It was wonderful and one lady we shared with surrendered her life. For time's purposes I'll keep it short but God was glorified and the truth was shared.

Today we got to hang out for a long time with Fransisco the Administrator for Favor of God. He told us his whole testimony. It's awe inspiring. God has a plan and that plan will come to fulfillment. Praise the Lord!!

OH I am so excited..I had an African dress made for me. It's beautiful. :) I cannot wait to wear it!!!

Okay, headed to dinner with some friends of Norma's. I can't believe our time here is almost up. It's so hard...but God's grace is totally sufficient.

Keep praying!

Jess

2 comments:

Stefne said...

Please tell Fransico hello from the Millers. We miss him!
(He stayed with us when he was in the states).

Jessica said...

He was so excited to find out that I was at your house!! I just love him!! He speaks so highly of you and your family!