Thursday, July 9, 2009

Elephants, Giraffes, Hippos, Oh, my!

Well, my last day in Gulu was a pretty relaxing day...nothing too crazy went on. I even took a nap! Imagine that! :) I am so grateful for this trip...God is just so good. I can't believe it was already time to head out of Gulu...

I have just a few minutes because my time is about to run out. We left early this morning for Murchison Falls Game park.....already we've taken our boat ride down the Nile.....beauty at it's finest I must say!!! We've seen some of God's beautiful creations!! We even got rained on ...a lot. I don't think i'll ever mind getting rained on while riding in a boat down the nile river as i'm taking pictures of hippos, HUGE alligators, birds, water buffallo, etc.... :)

Early in the morning we head out for our safarri...i'm praying we see a lion!! That would be AWESOME!!

K...gotta run...it won't be long and we'll be home...

Love,

Jess

No comments: