Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What a week can hold...

Where has the time gone? As usual, I intended to write this post a lot sooner, but let me tell you, jet lag had other intentions.  As I fully expected, I didn’t have the time to sit down and write out what my last week in Kajo Keji looked like while there with the team and then once I got home I was literally useless.  I was simply exhausted and have had no motivation to do much of anything.  But, I’ve been told it typically takes a day per each hour of time difference to recover.  Sudan is 8 hours difference from Dallas, and I’m actually feeling pretty good today, so I’m more or less on schedule!  More about my transition later.  First, I want to fill you in on the last week or so of my time in South Sudan. 

I will likely do a number of posts simply because I have so much to share. I’ll start with the day the team arrived soon....stay tuned!  

No comments: