Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Faith becoming sight..

Well, I'm literally about to head out the door to the airport. I still can't believe this day has come!! It has been quite the journey since God decided to whisper Sudan gently to me...and then SCREAM it loud and clear!! I've managed to create an art out of packing...we'll see if my back things so once I'm carrying the ridiculously heavy backpack of mine. Anyways, no time for too much right now but please know that I intend to keep up with this blog often while in S. Sudan, so please keep a look out!! :) I am overjoyed and extremely humbled to be the one to go and have every certainty that I could not do it without the love and support of all of you!!! Words don't do justice, but tinate, tinate, tinate. (Thank you, thank you, thank you!) That's my one and only word I remember in KuKu!! It's a start! :) Until I'm in different soil....

Blessings,

Jess

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Love Love LOVE you! God has chosen an amazing person with great faith to do His work! I can't wait to hear about the cool stuff that He is doing through you! I love you so much! <3 Whit

Tandy said...

Sweet Girl. I can hardly wait to hear all the great and mighty things God will do through you in Sudan. While I know you will be forever changed, I also know every life God places in you path will also be changed by knowing you. You bless my heart Ms. Page. I love you.